Russian invasion of Ukraine

@Ric and mods,
wouldn't it make sense to start a separate thread about the situation in russia to keep this superbly informative thread about Ukraine alive as it was?

No don’t support Russia and don’t oarticully like Ukraine either as in 56 which is a long time ago Ukraine forces from the old Soviet Union where the first to re enter Hungary and they slaughtered a lot of innocent people . Also in certain parts of Ukraine they have outlawed ethnic Hungarians from speaking there own language. As for this war I’ve always believed that participle a lot in here are just reading what they want to to happen and not what is actually happening . Just want it to end as it’s crippling us all .I know my opinions are not what people want to hear but it doesn’t make them lies either. Sorry if I offend people aswell .
The banning of Hungarian is a myth. What the Ukraine gov has done is to make Ukrainian obligatory in schools. In certain areas teaching was in another language and it is that which has been stopped. The justification is the creation of a Ukrainian culture.
Other languages are not banned outside schools.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.