Russian invasion of Ukraine

Hopefully this thread can be closed soon.

Russia cannot fight an insurgency at home and continue this invasion, however NATO MUST act decisively and quickly, fast track Ukraine into NATO and any future Russian invasion chances will be dealt a major blow.

Saw this, nearly wet myself.

Whoever Darth Putin is, their humour is
kirakirakrystal-chefs-kiss.gif

What...like fridges ?

I reckon Moscow has some pretty nice fridges compared to eastern Ukraine.

But in all seriousness, this is exactly what happened in the early 90s. A group saw an opportunity to seize the assets of the previous administration and turned Russia into its current Mafia-state. This is just the wheel turning and a new group deciding it's had enough of the old guard.

The banning of Hungarian is a myth. What the Ukraine gov has done is to make Ukrainian obligatory in schools. In certain areas teaching was in another language and it is that which has been stopped. The justification is the creation of a Ukrainian culture.
Other languages are not banned outside schools.
The banning of Hungarian is a myth. What the Ukraine gov has done is to make Ukrainian obligatory in schools. In certain areas teaching was in another language and it is that which has been stopped. The justification is the creation of a Ukrainian culture.
Other languages are not banned outside schools.
End of the day I have my views you have yours mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.