Russian invasion of Ukraine

It also depends on which side the ordinary troops come down, the army has lost a lot of people for pretty little gain, they might not back putin.
I wouldn’t be rushing back to Moscow to defend Putin.

Sounds like a few thousand Wagner Group might be able to take Moscow unless the Russian Forces have a lot more to offer than they’ve shown so far

I think the old maxim of “never interrupt your enemy when they’re making a mistake” applies here.

Let them stove eachother to death and mess up their frontline. If Ukraine start applying pressure now then Russia have a choice to make. If they wait until Russia has already committed troops away from the front then they won’t have a choice.
That’s my thinking too mate.

I'm sure I read (moths ago) that they weren't allowed their mobile phones on the frontline for security reasons.
That’s a fair point. I think early in the war, Ukraine were using Russian mobile phone signals to help them find targets. I still think word will spread very quickly as some will have illicit ones and the local commanders are likely to have better access to news.

If he is taken out, then how loyal do the commanders of the other PMCs remain? And, conversely, given what has happened, how much can Putin now trust them?
Somehow we got to hope for someone who wants change for Russia, prosperity join the international community and develop relationships not another nut job most like never happen tho unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.