Russian invasion of Ukraine

Trying my hardest to think how both of them can spin this in a positive light, it makes zero sense. There will be men in wagner furious right now.

Prigozhin knows putin cannot let that slide after declaring him a traitor and losing a shit load of costly equipment and pilots. So why would you back off if it makes you a dead man walking?

If putin gets rid of Shoigu he looks extremely weak to the world and his own population, that he would cave to intimidation.

Head wrecker this haha.

It is extremely hard to work out. None of this makes sense. Propaganda on the highest levels since World War II.

Trying my hardest to think how both of them can spin this in a positive light, it makes zero sense. There will be men in wagner furious right now.

Prigozhin knows putin cannot let that slide after declaring him a traitor and losing a shit load of costly equipment and pilots. So why would you back off if it makes you a dead man walking?

If putin gets rid of Shoigu he looks extremely weak to the world and his own population, that he would cave to intimidation.

Head wrecker this haha.
Putin`s buying time i expect in order to beef up the Moscow defences and get more troops back from Ukraine before smashing Pregozhin and his troops . Will Pregozhin fall into this trap though ?

It is extremely hard to work out. None of this makes sense. Propaganda on the highest levels since World War II.

Units have defected to wagner in the belief they could topple putin, now what for then? Haha them russian pilots died for nothing so bizarre, their families won't even get the ladas as it wasn't in Ukraine.

Putin`s buying time i expect in order to beef up the Moscow defences and get more troops back from Ukraine before smashing Pregozhin and his troops . Will Pregozhin fall into this trap though ?

He's a dead man walking already - Putln will off him asap and the Wagner mercenaries will be forced to sign those contracts or face death themselves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.