Russian invasion of Ukraine

Forgive my ignorance but if they do blow it up will NATO them get involved?
Will is the important word. Suffice it to say that on Friday two US Senators (Republican Senator Lindsey Graham and Democrat Richard Blumenthal) introduced a proposal in the Senate stating that any action by Russian or a proxy (read Belarus) that leads to the contamination of allies' territory should be interpreted as an attack on NATO itself. The proposal covers the weapons recently moved to Belarus as well as the ZNPP. It's simply a proposal, of course, but one with apparent bipartisan support.

Will is the important word. Suffice it to say that on Friday two US Senators (Republican Senator Lindsey Graham and Democrat Richard Blumenthal) introduced a proposal in the Senate stating that any action by Russian or a proxy (read Belarus) that leads to the contamination of allies' territory should be interpreted as an attack on NATO itself. The proposal covers the weapons recently moved to Belarus as well as the ZNPP. It's simply a proposal, of course, but one with apparent bipartisan support.
I don’t like where this is going. What will be will be but frightening times.

Not being funny but how do you know how troops have been lost in this conflict because all I hear is a load of bollox from sides claiming this and that look I mean if you just want to believe one side then that’s upto you but the horrible truth is atm Ukraine are losing thousands in this counteroffensive and are also losing lots of equipment as did he Russians during sone of there attacks but no one will believe that because it’s not what they want to want to hear . End of the day though one day this will end and then we will find out the truth
Prigozhin himself said they were losing a thousand troops a day, just 2 days ago. Where are you getting your news from for Ukrainian casualties? From what I can see Ukraine are being very circumspect in their probing of the Russian defences so far, and as such, huge Ukrainian losses seem nothing more than propaganda from Russia. Ukraine haven't even deployed the majority of their mechanised brigades to the front yet, so losing vast amounts of equipment also smells of Russian propaganda bullshit to me.

Him and his crooked mates haven't robbed Russia blind to throw it all away in a moment of madness.
The most pertinent part in all of this, many of them are enjoying what they have, they're not giving that up imho.

If he'd wanted a nuclear war it would have happened 15 months ago when he didn't get Ukraine in 3 days.

USA could wipe out the Kremlin in the blink of an eye .
NATO could wipe out the Russian military in a day .
Putin is all bluster and now weaker than he has ever been .

Sleep well everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.