Russian invasion of Ukraine

New video footage released of him being alive and well.

Doing his best I'm in charge impression too haha.

Looks like a view port on the Oceangate submersible...
Oh.
:-D

Probably one of those ilyushin prop planes the Russians use nowhere fucking near the front line! If it pops too high above the tree line it would indeed look like a submarine debris field near the Titanic.

Last edited:
Western intelligence services are warning NATO to be prepared for the collapse of Russia…….

Western intelligence services are warning NATO to be prepared for the collapse of Russia…….

They had wind of what was going on before Friday, I wonder if they had more idea than what the Kremlin did? There seemed to be a lot more activity than usual over the Lake District with the RAF practising low level flying last week. Wonder if NATO is upping everyone’s preparations for if it does go pear shaped in Russia?

They had wind of what was going on before Friday, I wonder if they had more idea than what the Kremlin did? There seemed to be a lot more activity than usual over the Lake District with the RAF practising low level flying last week. Wonder if NATO is upping everyone’s preparations for if it does go pear shaped in Russia?
Lots of NATO activity in the skies around Cyprus also apparently…….

IMG_2679.jpeg
The largest ever air defence exercise in NATO history took place last week over Germany. It ended on June 23rd .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.