Russian invasion of Ukraine

If UN, would it not go to NY?
You'd think it more logical yes, but could be security related, maybe it's the only place they'll get permission to land.

Could also just be their ambassador to the US too, I don't know what sort of team they have in Washington these days, but I would imagine they generally use commercial flights for most dimplomats, so would have to be via Turkey or another state they can still fly too.

It took Wager 224 days to advance 30km to take Bakhmut - that's a 133m advance every day on average.

So I'm going to call out Prigozhin as a complete billhooks merchant for his recent claim on taking Ukraine in a day.
Yeah, the little loon was proud to advance on an empty motorway without being attacked.
Block the convoi, wait for the night and start the drones.

Still not sure what it was, but smart it was not.

President Putin has begun addressing military personnel gathered at the Kremlin.
“You’ve essentially stopped a civil war, you acted properly and in a coordinated manner,” he says.
Seems crazy to me that he's actually using the term civil war, I thought he was trying to play down what happened as much as possible.

President Putin has begun addressing military personnel gathered at the Kremlin.
“You’ve essentially stopped a civil war, you acted properly and in a coordinated manner,” he says.
Seems crazy to me that he's actually using the term civil war, I thought he was trying to play down what happened as much as possible.

They slip up all the time with the smo calling it a war or a conflict with nato and stuff.

Probably trying to feed the unite or die mantra, in order to stoke the flames of paranoia.

Looks like he's no longer immune to blowing smoke up others arses to try and hang onto his position !

Shoigu is being awarded for the "suppression of Wagner's mutiny".

Slava Ukraini.

Looks like he's no longer immune to blowing smoke up others arses to try and hang onto his position !

They’ve been telling everyone that the special military operation is going to plan. Must be an eye opener for them when a private military company were thinking about coming and sinking the president.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.