Russian invasion of Ukraine

Wouldn’t be surprised. We have a great football club owner but I wouldn’t piss on the UAE’s government to put them out. Backwards, Saudi’s little little woman cockwombles.
Everything I read when digging a bit deeper says UAE are quite cosy with the Russians, had meetings with putin, still direct flights to Moscow etc, I'm more surprised its not been picked up more

Everything I read when digging a bit deeper says UAE are quite cosy with the Russians, had meetings with putin, still direct flights to Moscow etc, I'm more surprised its not been picked up more
The west has stopped backing the Gulf States to the hilt. Hence they are looking at alternatives to keep Iran off their backs.
I don't like it, but I understand it.
They aren't exactly supporting Russia in their venture either.

I suspect there’s no shortage of oligarchs in Dubai, and is probably the destination of choice for the rest of them when they need to get out of Russia with their cash.

Charges against Prigozhin and other Wagner leaders dropped.
I wonder why?

Charges against Prigozhin and other Wagner leaders dropped.
I wonder why?

Russia is a batshit crazy country, you can go to jail for 10 years for criticising the army. You can drive armed vehicles to Moscow to cause a coup, shoot down Russian aircraft and you don’t end up anywhere near a court.

The continued simultaneous existence of both Prigozhin and Putin seems extremely unlikely to me. Prigozhin found dead within the year. Knowing Putin, Prigozhin will die in such a manner that it's absolutely clear that Putin was behind the act.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.