Russian invasion of Ukraine

Ukraine hasn't, and wouldn't, initiate anything. I just don't like the fact that Ukraine is unable to attack Russia because of the constraints placed upon it by the West, so is therefore fighting with one arm tied behind its back.
Ukraine is concentrating on getting their land back, not bombing someone elses, and in any case they have fired at targets inside russia already, and will again.

Seems he was on a VIP Wagner list with around another 30 high ranking military and intelligence officers - kremlin will be super twitchy

Former Duma member in 2021, calls it as it would be unfortunately, except for the anti-war movement in russia. An interesting watch. English subs.

Something that I see while watching these videos of advancing Ukranian troops (while welcomed) is the amount of destruction and devastation to these towns, villages and to the countryside and everyday peoples lives.

It is going to take an incredible effort and $$ to correct this after they achieve their victory.

It makes me mad and very, very sad.
£600 billion is the latest estimate.

Hungary's Victor Orban is now permanently blocking EU funding of Ukraine.

He is also currently blocking Sweden's official entry to NATO by kicking the can of a parliamentary vote on the issue down the road.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.