Russian invasion of Ukraine

Well, today we got news that my friend who was in UA special ops down near Zaporizhzhia has been KIA.

Especially sad for his 18 year old daughter who is staying with us over here.

Such is the shitty nature of war.

Andriy was a generous host, an apalling yet relentlesly willing a conversationalist in English as I was in russian, a caring Dad, and a very brave man.

Rest In Peace my friend.

Slava Heroyem.

Well, today we got news that my friend who was in UA special ops down near Zaporizhzhia has been KIA.

Andriy was a generous host, an apalling yet relentlesly willing a conversationalist in English as I was in russian, a caring Dad, and a very brave man.

Rest In Peace my friend.

Slava Heroyem.

Very sorry to hear of your loss, and best wishes, particularly to his daughter.

Rest In Peace my friend.

Slava Heroyem.
rest in peace cossack
спочивай з миром козаче

Rest In Peace my friend.

Slava Heroyem.
:-(

Rest In Peace my friend.

Slava Heroyem.
Rest In Peace Andriy

Rest In Peace my friend.

Slava Heroyem.
That’s grim for everyone. RIP indeed and hope you can all take solace from the fact he died a true hero.

Rest In Peace my friend.

Slava Heroyem.
Obviously very very sad news for all concerned….but every credit to you and your family for doing something truly amazing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.