Russian invasion of Ukraine

Well, today we got news that my friend who was in UA special ops down near Zaporizhzhia has been KIA.

Especially sad for his 18 year old daughter who is staying with us over here.

Such is the shitty nature of war.

Andriy was a generous host, an apalling yet relentlesly willing a conversationalist in English as I was in russian, a caring Dad, and a very brave man.

Rest In Peace my friend.

Slava Heroyem.
So sorry to hear your friend was KIA it’s a tragedy for his family and friends, rest in peace brave Andriy

Well, today we got news that my friend who was in UA special ops down near Zaporizhzhia has been KIA.

Andriy was a generous host, an apalling yet relentlesly willing a conversationalist in English as I was in russian, a caring Dad, and a very brave man.

Rest In Peace my friend.

Slava Heroyem.
A brave man indeed....sorry for your loss and condolences to his family.

Slava Ukraini.

Thanks for the kind messages all, I'll pass on the thoughts and sentiments to Sophiia and her Mum.
Fighting for freedom, the word legend and warrior are thrown about all to easily these days, your friend is the true meaning of both, may his sacrifice not be in vain

Rest In Peace my friend.

Slava Heroyem.
RIP Andriy

Rest In Peace my friend.

Slava Heroyem.
Sorry to hear about your friend. A true hero.
A reminder that this is a real war, not a game.
RiP

Popov has a pop...
Ferrets in a sack:
Extremely good news, for...

Ukraine!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.