Russian invasion of Ukraine

Only the Russian Navy and Airforce remain in some sort of tact.
Ground forces are completely depleted....they are fucked on the ground.
A smart game is unfolding,from the Ukrainian side....very smart indeed.

Heroyam Slava.
It is no surprise that Ukraine is playing a smart hand. We have seen their intelligence right from the beginning. They take advice, they are well organised. Add resilience and bravery on top and you have a winning combination. May be a long slog, but they will prevail.

It is no surprise that Ukraine is playing a smart hand. We have seen their intelligence right from the beginning. They take advice, they are well organised. Add resilience and bravery on top and you have a winning combination. May be a long slog, but they will prevail.
Which is why we should wait until the clocks go back before evaluating this counteroffensive. I think there is some serious rope-a-doping going on atm, aimed at tiring the nonce cunts out, mentally and physically. Like you say, they know what they are doing and are being given huge
assistance with (inter alia) intelligence from the West.

If progress continues at the same rate throughout the next four months then it would be dishonest to characterise that as anything other than hugely disappointing (although not catastrophic) but let’s see what transpires in the next few weeks before throwing the fucking towel in.

Absolutely, I think without having air superiority what they have done so far has been incredible. Once the F-16s arrive that will be a game changer, just hoping the yanks will provide atacms, they have huge missile stocks.
How many game changers are there?
We've had HIMARS, Leopards, Patriots, Cruise missiles etc
I really don't believe 20 F16's would be a game changer
Yes they will help, just like all the other equipment, but they're not a game changer

Only the Russian Navy and Airforce remain in some sort of tact.
Ground forces are completely depleted....they are fucked on the ground.
A smart game is unfolding,from the Ukrainian side....very smart indeed.

Heroyam Slava.
The Swedes should loan em one of their stealth subs, goodnight Russian black sea fleet.

Yes they will help, just like all the other equipment, but they're not a game changer
I'm sure they were all game changers in their own way. They have all contributed to Ukraine gaining the upper hand, rather than being steamrollered.

Something will be the game changer, in the sense that it will be the straw that broke the camel’s back, but it won’t be decisive of itself.

Well seeing as Ukraine barely have an airforce of note I would say getting fast jets way better than they already have will be a game changer. Where are you getting the figure of 20 from? I'd expect double that maybe more, this time next year.

As for atacms they can do things even Storm Shadow can't. If provided they will give much greater versatility, especially during a full on offensive. I'd also expect the number of atacms to outweigh the number of cruise missiles provided. Think how long it takes to launch a Storm Shadow, the plane has to be armed, take off get into position to launch and the missiles are pretty slow 15 mins to their target at full range. Atacms are ground based, and rapid 5 mins to target. Atacms will be hitting the target before a jet would even be in place to launch. Added to that the atacms extra range, roughly 30 miles I'd say another game changer.

There's a reason the Ukrainian's are desperate for the above systems but maybe they will think again after reading your advive ;)

They have already lost. Their initial goal was to take Ukraine, not a part of Ukraine, but Ukraine in It's entirety. They have no offensive capability left, so that initial goal lies in tatters. It's now just a matter of how long it takes Ukraine to boot them out. I'd guess by the end of next Summer, unless the political situation in moscow changes for the better.

The short arsed nonce, has managed to expand and unite NATO, the West is rearming itself, he will go down in history not only as a nonce, but as a paranoid, incompetent, war criminal of a nonce.

I bet with hindsight, he wishes he'd never even heard of Ukraine.
Great post!!

The west and the yanks need to stay the course. My only concern is that support begins to wane…..I really hope we continue to fund arms for Ukraine.

Great post!!

The west and the yanks need to stay the course. My only concern is that support begins to wane…..I really hope we continue to fund arms for Ukraine.
I'm sure we will mate, the politician's have finally woken up. NATO is now committed to having 300,000 plus troops at a high state of readiness in the future, up from the previous figure of 40,000.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.