Russian invasion of Ukraine

They have already lost. Their initial goal was to take Ukraine, not a part of Ukraine, but Ukraine in It's entirety. They have no offensive capability left, so that initial goal lies in tatters. It's now just a matter of how long it takes Ukraine to boot them out. I'd guess by the end of next Summer, unless the political situation in moscow changes for the better.

The short arsed nonce, has managed to expand and unite NATO, the West is rearming itself, he will go down in history not only as a nonce, but as a paranoid, incompetent, war criminal of a nonce.

I bet with hindsight, he wishes he'd never even heard of Ukraine.
Only the Russian Navy and Airforce remain in some sort of tact.
Ground forces are completely depleted....they are fucked on the ground.
A smart game is unfolding,from the Ukrainian side....very smart indeed.

Heroyam Slava.

Heroyam Slava.
Absolutely, I think without having air superiority what they have done so far has been incredible. Once the F-16s arrive that will be a game changer, just hoping the yanks will provide atacms, they have huge missile stocks.

Heroyam Slava.
Thanks to all those regular posters who bring us their information, we appreciate it.
As far as I can understand the depleted Russian Armies are being gradually deprived of soldiers, and importantly supplies for war engagement with ammo and fuel depots being targeted.
Transport is also targeted together with hotels etc for their officers quarters.

Direct confrontation seems to be limited to finding weaknesses with an enemy forced to spread its defence thinly over a massive line.

Unrest among the Russian Generals is becoming political with Ukraine being almost solely defensive.
New weaponry is about to be unleashed but like the offensive slowly and targeted rather than retaliatory and without regard for future uses.
I'm sure you have many more examples of the smart pedantic war Ukraine is waging but it is fascinating seeing it unfold.
Thanks again to all our reporters who keep us so well informed, we are lucky to witness it from a distance rather than having to risk our lives like the brave fighters for Ukraine and their brave families who support them.

Thanks to all those regular posters who bring us their information, we appreciate it.
As far as I can understand the depleted Russian Armies are being gradually deprived of soldiers, and importantly supplies for war engagement with ammo and fuel depots being targeted.
Transport is also targeted together with hotels etc for their officers quarters.

Direct confrontation seems to be limited to finding weaknesses with an enemy forced to spread its defence thinly over a massive line.

Unrest among the Russian Generals is becoming political with Ukraine being almost solely defensive.
New weaponry is about to be unleashed but like the offensive slowly and targeted rather than retaliatory and without regard for future uses.
I'm sure you have many more examples of the smart pedantic war Ukraine is waging but it is fascinating seeing it unfold.
Thanks again to all our reporters who keep us so well informed, we are lucky to witness it from a distance rather than having to risk our lives like the brave fighters for Ukraine and their brave families who support them.
From a text i got 5th May.
Screenshot_20230714-180515_Samsung Internet.jpg
I would not question the source 1 bit.

They will get what is coming to them....long overdue,but they will.

Heroyam Slava.

Very well said, SF2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.