Russian invasion of Ukraine

Don't know exactly where,but it's North...Kharkiv Region.
Estimated 100k Russians in offensive formations.
Ukrainian command thinks it's a ploy to force Ukraine into pulling soldiers from the Southern frontline.
The Russians are struggling in the South and again,estimated by Ukrainian command,their Southern front lines will start to collapse by the end of August.
There are now 4 out of the 12 new Brigades on the battlefield.
38 pieces of Russian artillery and 4 MLRS were destroyed in the last 24 hours......710 troops put to sleep.
Supply gonna be short in the South now.

Slava Ukraini.

Protesters or protestor not quite sure as info always sketchy to say the least out of Russia threw Molotov cocktail at the Kremlin this morning near Stalins Mausoleum.

Don't know exactly where,but it's North...Kharkiv Region.
Estimated 100k Russians in offensive formations.
Ukrainian command thinks it's a ploy to force Ukraine into pulling soldiers from the Southern frontline.
The Russians are struggling in the South and again,estimated by Ukrainian command,their Southern front lines will start to collapse by the end of August.
There are now 4 out of the 12 new Brigades on the battlefield.
38 pieces of Russian artillery and 4 MLRS were destroyed in the last 24 hours......710 troops put to sleep.
Supply gonna be short in the South now.

Slava Ukraini.

They have been there for a few weeks now. could well be a ploy but could also make manoeuvres if bait isn't taken. I did wonder if Ukraine commit a lot to the east if they would try to push in behind Ukraine troops down to say Dnipro cutting them off.

But Im sure the Ukraine military are more than ready for such an attempt.

So fucking right. And it wasn’t just any poison, it was radioactive material.

Looking back it’s shameful that we were so weak and subservient to Russia, and they undoubtedly became emboldened by that, which definitely aided and abetted the decision making around the invasion of Ukraine.

This is a regime that has committed acts of terrorism on its own people to win elections, has stolen its nation’s natural resources in order to to distribute it among a small elite, has consistently murdered or neutralised any voices of dissent or recalcitrance, has been constantly truculent to its satellite states, that cannot be trusted to abide by a single thing it says and is, quite simply, the personification of evil in governmental form.

Our governments in the west, especially in this country, are imperfect, dishonest and to varying extents corrupt, but comparing them with Russian rule is like equating an individual who feels up someone’s arse in a nightclub with someone who repeatedly rapes children.

We absolutely have to win this battle because the consequences for the next generation if we don’t are truly terrifying.

When you touched my arse it didn’t feel wrong mate

They have been there for a few weeks now. could well be a ploy but could also make manoeuvres if bait isn't taken. I did wonder if Ukraine commit a lot to the east if they would try to push in behind Ukraine troops down to say Dnipro cutting them off.

But Im sure the Ukraine military are more than ready for such an attempt.
We shall see.
I think Ukraine will move brigades on R&R North to cover any possible Russian advance. Also, there are another 2 or 3 new combined arms brigades coming to the front soon equiped with Abrams tanks and Bradley APCs to exploit any successes in the next month.
Ukraine have considerable border / city defence forces up north covering Belarus. As Russia has withdrawn its forces from Belarus for this offensive, these can be redeployed (if needed) to a certain degree.
Ukraine have another 500k in basic training too, but these are 4 or 5 months away from being usable as a basic defensive capability. Ukraine don't do cannon fodder.

Last edited:
Because various members of the Republican fringe have told them that the Ukrainian government is in cahoots with Biden and the Dems so, with the dog-whistle 'owning the libs' and on the basis that 'my enemy's enemy must be my friend', they fall in behind Russia. Thus completely blinding themselves to the shit that Putin is doing, ignoring any evidence to the contrary as 'the MSM telling us lies' in the same way that they won't belive anything bad about Trump despite all the evidence out there.

It's so polarised over there - politics is broken in the US. It's not that brilliant here either but thankfully not as bad as there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.