Russian invasion of Ukraine

wait what? why the fuck hasn't this happened before???
Too right. Pisses me off that Russian sports people are sneaking their way back into various sports across the globe. Fuck them right off would be my vote. Too many limp-wristed governing bodies are bending over for the Russian nonces instead of having a moral compass and telling them to fuck off or see us in court. We should be turning Russia and Russians into a terrorist state. We wouldn’t let AlQuaeda form a gymnastics team and take on our boys down at Olympia would we? Or bat a ball over a net in South London. So why the fuck are we allowing Russian nonces to do so? It’s infuriating!

Too right. Pisses me off that Russian sports people are sneaking their way back into various sports across the globe. Fuck them right off would be my vote. Too many limp-wristed governing bodies are bending over for the Russian nonces instead of having a moral compass and telling them to fuck off or see us in court. We should be turning Russia and Russians into a terrorist state. We wouldn’t let AlQuaeda form a gymnastics team and take on our boys down at Olympia would we? Or bat a ball over a net in South London. So why the fuck are we allowing Russian nonces to do so? It’s infuriating!
This is absolutely correct. They are nonces.

It’s a horrific they are letting Russians compete in the Paris Olympics next year. I won’t watch a single minute of it, letting them into Wimbledon as well legitimising them as a country when they should be pariahs.

Now all the conditions have been created to return Bakhmut, said the commander of the Ground Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Oleksandr Syrskyi."At this time, all the conditions have been created for us to return this city, but with ten times less losses (than the Russians — ed.). Because, in general, the location of Russian troops currently resembles such a bow, which is concentrated in Bakhmut. And they are in such a semi-environment. Well, you just can't help but use it," he said in an interview with the BBC.

Belarus MoD say there will be a joint training exercise with Wagner,near to their border with Poland.

Slava Ukraini.
Presumably they are doing this to make NATO / Ukraine believe there is a threat coming through Belarus. At some point NATO needs to make Belarus / Wagner believe that there is a “red line” about to be crossed. That would be the point of sabre rattling on the Belarus border. The USA didn’t need to sink any Soviet ships to make them turn away from Cuba - it only had to make them believe that they would be prepared to do so. Putin and his acolytes attacked Ukraine thinking that they, and NATO, were too weak to respond. Like all bullies they are cowards at heart. Given how Russia is repeatedly been allowed to get away atrocities, at some point they are having to be confronted and if they can’t be discouraged from escalating here it may have to be on the road to Warsaw, or Vilnius, or …..

Ukraine is obviously fighting to survive but in doing so it is also protecting states in Eastern Europe at immense cost to itself and the more support we can give them in equipment and logistics but also in posturing the better for us.

It’s a horrific they are letting Russians compete in the Paris Olympics next year. I won’t watch a single minute of it, letting them into Wimbledon as well legitimising them as a country when they should be pariahs.
Yet they were still allowed to host a WC whilst occupying parts of Ukraine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.