Russian invasion of Ukraine

Vids on utube showing missile strike and some nonce saying it won't effect the outcome of the SMO
4IOt.gif

That place looks like he'll on earth
This would be over a lot quicker if we sent long range missiles and planes. I keep coming back to the feeling that a couple of bombs on Russian towns may speed up the end of the war. I’m no strategist or Military worker but while Ukraine play a decent game it’s being flattened.

The Russians have taken anything of value then levelled everything to the ground, nothing to go home for sadly. I reckon they will rebuild it better when the invaders are over the border.
The Russians all over YouTube praising the special operation

At last,About time someone started treating Russians correctly.
If the UK invaded northern France and started killing thousands of people with random missile strikes and deporting children. As a UK citizen I wouldnt expect to still be able to travel arround the EU at will.

Its utterly bizarre that the EU, the UK and the US are allowing Russians to still do this.

Travel visas should all be withdrawn immediately. Make Russians feel just a small amount of pain their country is inflicting on Ukraine and it will increase pressure on their government.

Last edited:
If the UK invaded northern France and started killing thousands of people with random missile strikes and deporting children. As a UK citizen I wouldnt expect to still be able to travel arround the EU at will.

Its utterly bizarre that the EU, the UK and the US are allowing Russians to still do this.

Travel visas should all be withdrawn immediately. Make Russians feel just a small amount of pain their country is inflicting on Ukraine and it will increase pressure on their government.
It should be done for national security if nothing else.

But how would some of the government get their back-handers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.