Russian invasion of Ukraine

"Some" Wagner troops have moved towards the Suwalki Gap.
They are playing with fire!!!!

Slava Ukraini.
What do NATO do if they do cross the border?
It's not Russia or Belarus attacking Poland so surely they can't go to war with either of them.

"Some" Wagner troops have moved towards the Suwalki Gap.
They are playing with fire!!!!

Slava Ukraini.
They wouldn’t try to attack Ukraine from the North move in on Kyiv again while troops are fighting in the east, a very suspicious move but I’m not ex military so don’t know what Putin may be thinking

They wouldn’t try to attack Ukraine from the North move in on Kyiv again while troops are fighting in the east, a very suspicious move but I’m not ex military so don’t know what Putin may be thinking
Border bridges in the North have been blown,mines galore been laid and enough Ukrainian units to handle anything Wagner can throw at them.
They still believe they "took" Bakhmut.

Slava Ukraini.

Instantly wipe them out with air power.
Ukraine needs the aircraft to wipe Russian troops out.
Border bridges in the North have been blown,mines galore been laid and enough Ukrainian units to handle anything Wagner can throw at them.
They still believe they "took" Bakhmut.

Slava Ukraini.
I didn’t know you already protected the border I feel much better now to know it’s just posturing. Thought I’d come up with something none of the top brass thought about :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.