Russian invasion of Ukraine

Not sure if this will work..... A little payback in Moscow.

scary isn't it you little russian nonce , i don't like or want war, but the russian people need to experience what the men,women and children of ukraine are going through and have been through these last 10 years and maybe then they will say stop this shit

Trust me, Orban isn’t liked in Hungary by many Hungarians.

Unfortunately Orban has the support of the nationalists, old people, who he has looked after financially, and the majority of people living outside the main cities. The young, well educated, and many people living in the cities hate him. He is in essence a democratic dictator.

How do I know? I went to see my relatives in Hungary last year. I asked them about Orban.

One more very important point. Hungarians old and young will not accept Hungary becoming an ally alongside Russia. It never has been or will be forgotten that Russia invaded Hungary, crushed the uprising, and ruled Hungary politically for decades.

In my youth (I’m 55 now) I went with my parents to visit my relatives in Budapest. I would see Russian troops and military vehicles coming out of a Russian army base across the road from my relatives house.
Similar to Erdoğan in Turkey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.