Russian invasion of Ukraine

I know next to fuck all about military strategy but I cant imagine dispersing your troops anonymously, unarmed into enemy territory is a particularly smart move.

Terrorism.

It's probably bullshit anyway. But the point of it is to stir up resentment and disorder.

They did this previously when forcing migrants up against fences on the belarus-poland border.

What do NATO do if they do cross the border?
It's not Russia or Belarus attacking Poland so surely they can't go to war with either of them.
NATO do nothing if it's only Wagner or Wagner and Belarusian units. Poland get a light run out for their military. Wagner get fucked.

Terrorism.

It's probably bullshit anyway. But the point of it is to stir up resentment and disorder.

They did this previously when forcing migrants up against fences on the belarus-poland border.

Surely if they resort to terrorism on that level they’re essentially accepting defeat in terms of the conflict itself.

To get access to the NHS and any other freebies.
Wouldn't be the first war criminals the UK had accepted, probably the same for most other European countries, unfortunately !

They may fancy Hungary, for a heroes welcome, and medal from Orban.. :-(

Wouldn't be the first war criminals the UK had accepted, probably the same for most other European countries, unfortunately !

They may fancy Hungary, for a heroes welcome, and medal from Orban.. :-(

Trust me, Orban isn’t liked in Hungary by many Hungarians.

Unfortunately Orban has the support of the nationalists, old people, who he has looked after financially, and the majority of people living outside the main cities. The young, well educated, and many people living in the cities hate him. He is in essence a democratic dictator.

How do I know? I went to see my relatives in Hungary last year. I asked them about Orban.

One more very important point. Hungarians old and young will not accept Hungary becoming an ally alongside Russia. It never has been or will be forgotten that Russia invaded Hungary, crushed the uprising, and ruled Hungary politically for decades.

In my youth (I’m 55 now) I went with my parents to visit my relatives in Budapest. I would see Russian troops and military vehicles coming out of a Russian army base across the road from my relatives house.

Last edited:
Drone attack in high end Moscow last night causing significant damage to a ministry building. Lots of independent video footage and dashcam footage . Attack happened around 4 am this morning. FSB believed to behind it , Putins days surely numbered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.