Russian invasion of Ukraine

Now is the time to send in lots of drones night after night onto Moscow to help him make up his mind - Muscovites will be turning more against him if their City is shown to be vulnerable - have them spending a few nights in underground car parks in the dark and in fear - they will know of this Putin sentiment as its clearly a feeler being put out and they will see their sacrifice for him will turn to nothing

Talking about peace? A sure sign that Russia isn't doing so well.

Talking about peace? A sure sign that Russia isn't doing so well.

The fact that he is doing so openly and saying its an approach that could be brokered by China and African nations is I think the clue. Its and attempt to save face - I expect the Wagner attempted coup has him rattled as their incursion into Russia with ease probably confirmed to him what his 10 day special operation in Ukraine is telling him - his land based forces are crap - a veneer of well trained and equipped troops is backed up by very poor quality so he needs an out

Peace one minute and a nuclear threat the next minute.

Russia may be forced to use a nuclear weapon if Ukraine’s counteroffensive succeeds, senior Russian official Dmitry Medvedev said Sunday – the latest in a series of nuclear threats made during Moscow’s invasion by the key ally of President Vladimir Putin.

“Just imagine that the offensive… in tandem with NATO, succeeded and ended up with part of our land being taken away. Then we would have to use nuclear weapons by virtue of the stipulations of the Russian Presidential Decree,” said Medvedev, the deputy chairman of Russia’s Security Council, in a Telegram post.

“There simply wouldn’t be any other solution,” the former Russian president added. “Our enemies should pray to our fighters that they do not allow the world to go up in nuclear flames.”

The fact that he is doing so openly and saying its an approach that could be brokered by China and African nations is I think the clue. Its and attempt to save face - I expect the Wagner attempted coup has him rattled as their incursion into Russia with ease probably confirmed to him what his 10 day special operation in Ukraine is telling him - his land based forces are crap - a veneer of well trained and equipped troops is backed up by very poor quality so he needs an out
He can withdraw to where he was in 2013 or he can fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.