Russian invasion of Ukraine

Peace one minute and a nuclear threat the next minute.

Russia may be forced to use a nuclear weapon if Ukraine’s counteroffensive succeeds, senior Russian official Dmitry Medvedev said Sunday – the latest in a series of nuclear threats made during Moscow’s invasion by the key ally of President Vladimir Putin.

“Just imagine that the offensive… in tandem with NATO, succeeded and ended up with part of our land being taken away. Then we would have to use nuclear weapons by virtue of the stipulations of the Russian Presidential Decree,” said Medvedev, the deputy chairman of Russia’s Security Council, in a Telegram post.

“There simply wouldn’t be any other solution,” the former Russian president added. “Our enemies should pray to our fighters that they do not allow the world to go up in nuclear flames.”

Threatening to use nuclear weapons should be a capital offence and he should be locked up if he ever step‘s foot outside Russia
Disgusting to threaten mankind and his own Russian people as they will surely be hit back as we have our’s on standby

Threatening to use nuclear weapons should be a capital offence and he should be locked up if he ever step‘s foot outside Russia
Disgusting to threaten mankind and his own Russian people as they will surely be hit back as we have our’s on standby
Absurd the **** say they would have no choice when the associated protocol is (intentionally) so loosely worded.

people who say to other people they are going to commit suicide, in advance of it, generally don't go though with it.
if you are genuinely planning to kill yourself you just go ahead with it.

He can withdraw to where he was in 2013 or he can fuck off.
And return ALL the children his shithouse rats have removed from their country of birth.

I know I am not the one dying for freedom and its easy for me to say but, until every child is returned to their mother there can be no peace.

And return ALL the children his shithouse rats have removed from their country of birth.

I know I am not the one dying for freedom and its easy for me to say but, until every child is returned to their mother there can be no peace.
I agree it’s easy to say, but it seems even easier for some to simply wish this away and talk of a negotiated settlement when it’s not their homeland that’s been stolen from them by nonce cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.