Russian invasion of Ukraine

I don't know mate but I wish they would stop.
Putin is obviously a war mongering prick who has caused the death of thousands, how the fuck does he sleep ?
Zelenski I feel would like to escacalate things by sending missiles to Moscow if he could. I think the 2 of them want to drag us into WW3 with death and destruction to millions.
Some fucker somehow needs to stop them.
It's scary.
Your comments surprise me @Bill Walker. What exactly is Zelensky supposed to do ?
Russia on a nightly basis murders innocent Ukrainian civilans innocently sleeping in their beds. Does he ignore it ?

Who is actually winning this war??, anyone or just a stalemate at moment??

It’s difficult to say, but I think it’s fair to say the progress of the counteroffensive has been less productive on the face of it than any right thinking person would have hoped. There is a window of about three months, possibly less to make some more significant gains before the weather seriously turns, assuming October isn’t too wet.

This could all be part of the plan, softening the Russians up, before a big push towards the end of the summer, like last year, but it’s equally possible that things aren’t going to plan.

November will be the time to properly evaluate this stage of the war, and even then, if progress hasn’t met with expectations, we shouldn’t withdraw or reduce our support for Ukraine’s right to defend its homeland against thieves, murderers and nonces, as long as they want to continue doing so.

I read a report earlier that the counter offensive has become glacial, however, the Ukrainians are still eroding, quite successfully, ruSSian artillery, supply routes and ammunition depots which in turn is hugely weakening the occupiers ability to keep the Ukrainians at bay
The ruSSians are moving forces all around the front lines in a bit of a panic and the thought is that the Ukrainians will eventually break though in three or four areas hundreds of miles apart and cause a collapse, which hopefully will allow the UKR to reach the sea of Azov by Autumn, cutting the land bridge to Crimea and the south western occupied territories

On whether the Ukranian offensive is going well or not. Phillips O'Brien is an academic who's been consistently on the money throughout, and he writes a weekly substack. It's worth a read.

Ukraine continues to making major efforts doing what it has been doing for weeks—trying to damage Russian artillery resources, from the systems to the logistics. They are clearly still trying to weaken Russian defensive capabilities before going forward in masse.

I read a report earlier that the counter offensive has become glacial, however, the Ukrainians are still eroding, quite successfully, ruSSian artillery, supply routes and ammunition depots which in turn is hugely weakening the occupiers ability to keep the Ukrainians at bay
The ruSSians are moving forces all around the front lines in a bit of a panic and the thought is that the Ukrainians will eventually break though in three or four areas hundreds of miles apart and cause a collapse, which hopefully will allow the UKR to reach the sea of Azov by Autumn, cutting the land bridge to Crimea and the south western occupied territories
I so hope this is right. Time will tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.