Russian invasion of Ukraine

Who is actually winning this war??, anyone or just a stalemate at moment??
I don't know mate but I wish they would stop.
Putin is obviously a war mongering prick who has caused the death of thousands, how the fuck does he sleep ?
Zelenski I feel would like to escacalate things by sending missiles to Moscow if he could. I think the 2 of them want to drag us into WW3 with death and destruction to millions.
Some fucker somehow needs to stop them.
It's scary.

Putin is obviously a war mongering prick who has caused the death of thousands, how the fuck does he sleep ?
Zelenski I feel would like to escacalate things by sending missiles to Moscow if he could. I think the 2 of them want to drag us into WW3 with death and destruction to millions.
It's scary.
Strange statement, you shitting yourself as you are sat in a warzone thinking of the children that are being kidnapped, or killed, or are you worried that we will give up on our commitment?

We Will Not Give Up On Our Commitment.

It's scary.
You are so wrong.
Only one of them would like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.