Russian invasion of Ukraine

Lukashenko spouting off that they are not moving towards Suwalki Gap.
Poland and The Baltic States will annihilate them,if they put 1 foot in there......Poland has sent snipers to the border areas.

Slava Ukraini.
Meh. Wagner will just use their heads to absorb the bullets, no damage done.

Since Poland is a member of NATO, this will be regarded as an attack by the Russian Federation on the Alliance. "Any attack by Wagner on Poland will be regarded as an attack by the Russian Federation," - US Permanent Representative to the UN Linda Thomas-Greenfield.
I don't see how it could be,TBH.
It's a PMC...I"m certainly not sticking up for Putin,but for once,he may of been a bit smart.
A couple of week ago,he even denied they exist and said they don't have a law against PMCs,as they don't fight under the Russian banner.
It's a bit like Ukrainian Partisan,or that Freedom of Russia mob,they will not take POWs,which is illegal.
There is nothing Ukraine or anyone else can do about it.

Slava Ukraini.

I don't see how it could be,TBH.
It's a PMC...I"m certainly not sticking up for Putin,but for once,he may of been a bit smart.
A couple of week ago,he even denied they exist and said they don't have a law against PMCs,as they don't fight under the Russian banner.
It's a bit like Ukrainian Partisan,or that Freedom of Russia mob,they will not take POWs,which is illegal.
There is nothing Ukraine or anyone else can do about it.

Slava Ukraini.
he said after the failed coup that wagner was financed 100% by kremlin. there's no such a thing as a private military unit in russia. everything controlled by kgb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.