Russian invasion of Ukraine

The Polish Ministry of Defense reported that Belarusian helicopters crossed the airspace of the country. NATO has been informed of the incident. “The border crossing took place near Belovezha at a very low altitude, which makes it difficult for radar systems to detect it. Therefore, in the morning report, it was reported that there were no violations of Polish airspace. It has been ordered to increase the number of soldiers at the border and to allocate additional forces and means, including combat helicopters,” the country’s Defense Ministry said in a statement.

@Flash_news_ua
This incursion is utterly bonkers. Do the Belorussian authorities want a revolution on their hands? Action against Ukraine or Poland would prove enormously unpopular.

Ukrainian troops knocked the Russians out of positions near Avdiivka"During the conduct of offensive assault operations by the Defense Forces, the enemy was forced to withdraw from their positions in the area south of Avdiyivka," said the spokesman of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Pavlo Kovalchuk.In the Bakhmut direction, the Ukrainian military continues to conduct offensive actions south of the city of Bakhmut .

he said after the failed coup that wagner was financed 100% by kremlin. there's no such a thing as a private military unit in russia. everything controlled by kgb
Was it a "failed coup" though,or was it some sort of plan to make it look like a coup attempt,make it fail and fuck Wagner off to Belarus and make it look legit?
Wagner now in a position where they "COULD" go into any of the border countries of Belarus,and The Kremlin could simply turn round and say "fuck all to do with us,they don't fight under our banner,so we fucked them off from our territory,it's there for all to see"
Fuck all NATO can do to Russia,IMO.
I ain't saying that will happen by the way,but it is a scenario,IMO.

Slava Ukraini.

Was it a "failed coup" though,or was it some sort of plan to make it look like a coup attempt,make it fail and fuck Wagner off to Belarus and make it look legit?
Wagner now in a position where they "COULD" go into any of the border countries of Belarus,and The Kremlin could simply turn round and say "fuck all to do with us,they don't fight under our banner,so we fucked them off from our territory,it's there for all to see"

Slava Ukraini.
Surely Belarus can’t make a similar argument?

Slava Ukraini.
1690960200102.jpeg

Surely Belarus can’t make a similar argument?
No idea to be honest.....it's just not sitting right with me.
I'm convinced it's a blag.....Putin would of had Prigozhin slotted by now,or maybe he's given him the chance to redeem himself in some way,shape or form.
Obviously,I could be well off the mark.

Slava Ukraini.

The Polish Ministry of Defense reported that Belarusian helicopters crossed the airspace of the country. NATO has been informed of the incident. “The border crossing took place near Belovezha at a very low altitude, which makes it difficult for radar systems to detect it. Therefore, in the morning report, it was reported that there were no violations of Polish airspace. It has been ordered to increase the number of soldiers at the border and to allocate additional forces and means, including combat helicopters,” the country’s Defense Ministry said in a statement.

@Flash_news_ua
Putin poking Polska in the 1st August. I’m very cynical but he’d have chosen that date for a reason.

Russians desperately trying to stop Ukrainian Forces advancing at Staromaiorske and Urozhaine areas,Donetsk Region.
Getting a bit too brave in helicopters,expect at least 1 to be shot down today.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.