Russian invasion of Ukraine

I'm relatively new to viewing this thread. @SPIDERBOY what is your affiliation to Ukraine, I only ask because I notice you have a great interest in the events of the invasion, perhaps more than most. I don't mean for this to come across as an attack on you, I'm genuinely just curious

I'm relatively new to viewing this thread. @SPIDERBOY what is your affiliation to Ukraine, I only ask because I notice you have a great interest in the events of the invasion, perhaps more than most. I don't mean for this to come across as an attack on you, I'm genuinely just curious
I have family there,in various cities.
My cousin been fighting at Avdiivka,Donetsk Region since 2015.

Slava Ukraini.

A dangerous game for Wagner to be playing.

Slava Ukraini.

View attachment 88645

That picture would confirm to me, that Wagner troops are under ruSSian control, in belurus, as he is wearing a ruSSian flag patch. Therefore, NATO, as a whole, have a legitimate reason to respond to any provocation.

That picture would confirm to me, that Wagner troops are under ruSSian control, in belurus, as he is wearing a ruSSian flag patch. Therefore, NATO, as a whole, have a legitimate reason to respond to any provocation.
If he is Russian,he will have the Russian flag on his sleeve.
It's like any volunteers in Ukraine,they all wear their own flags.
But I get what you are saying.

Slava Ukraini.

If he is Russian,he will have the Russian flag on his sleeve.
It's like any volunteers in Ukraine,they all wear their own flags.
But I get what you are saying.

Slava Ukraini.

Something will happen here and the Russians will shit it and climb down from trying to provoke NATO countries being dragged in to the conflict. Remember how nervous they got when a missile from a Ukrainian SAM site ended up in Poland when the initial thought it was a Russian missile.

They are struggling to fight a war against a country with less man power than them. Pulling on NATOs tail won’t end well for them.

Last edited:
Kudos to the guy with the daft haircut, he's taking a chance with this. Marked difference between the age groups for the most part

This was a good watch last night, wait till he gets to the boomer the delusion level goes off the scale. This lad and his channel take serious risks asking these questions, has to word it all carefully.

Clearly shows how there is not universal support for the war in Russia.

Unbelievable....

Slava Ukraini.

Spokesperson of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Maria Zakharova, said at a briefing that "The US refuses to condemn the attacks on Russian territory that 'harm civilians"

Reactions: nmc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.