Russian invasion of Ukraine

Was it a "failed coup" though,or was it some sort of plan to make it look like a coup attempt,make it fail and fuck Wagner off to Belarus and make it look legit?
Wagner now in a position where they "COULD" go into any of the border countries of Belarus,and The Kremlin could simply turn round and say "fuck all to do with us,they don't fight under our banner,so we fucked them off from our territory,it's there for all to see"
Fuck all NATO can do to Russia,IMO.
I ain't saying that will happen by the way,but it is a scenario,IMO.

Slava Ukraini.

Obviously I've no inside track into Kremlin politics, but i cannot imagine how having one of his own factions shoot down his own helicopters whilst the faction leader openly defiies him is anything other than damaging, and shows how weak he is.

If he was in control of events and wanted a few deniable Wagner troops in Belarus he could have done that without the mutiny.

Obviously I've no inside track into Kremlin politics, but i cannot imagine how having one of his own factions shoot down his own helicopters whilst the faction leader openly defiies him is anything other than damaging, and shows how weak he is.

If he was in control of events and wanted a few deniable Wagner troops in Belarus he could have done that without the mutiny.
I get that mate,100%....but nothing would surprise me with Putin.
I did post in another post,maybe Putin is giving Prigozhin the chance to redeem himself.
Would he not be seen as even weaker for letting somebody who tried to take Moscow simply walk away,scott free?
Or maybe use him and his army for something else,and then deal with him?

Slava Ukraini.

1690963328632.png

As said previously, Ukraine have now come up against the deepest defences and it’s turned into a metre by metre slog.

View attachment 88633

As said previously, Ukraine have now come up against the deepest defences and it’s turned into a metre by metre slog.

It depends how much russia is expending plugging gaps in those defences. They are only as deep as the troops available to defend them - removing obstacles whilst not being under fire is pretty straightforward.

My hunch is Russia is throwing pretty much everything in to the first line - it’s part of the national psyche to not be wrong or yield and other evidence suggests this is the case - this makes being able to fall back in an organised way much harder and keeps units spread over a wider area making it weaker overall.

Time will tell.

I wonder if Belarus taking in Wagner was to stop any uprising against the state. The max fat man can use them as his personal protection to stop any Belarus uprising against the Russian backer puppet.

Been there for it, an emotional experience. The Russians sat across the Wisła and watched the Nazis slaughter the Poles, And refused the Allies landing strips in their occupied territory for supply planes to refuel thus the Polish resistance was wiped out, which suited the Bolsheviks. Cunts then, cunts now.

That sounds like it was co-ordinated. Hopefully they are starting to realise they do not have to be cannon fodder.
One can hope, but most Russians are clearly brainwashed to be state cannon fodder from an early age.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.