Russian invasion of Ukraine

A lot of Ukrainian units pushing Southwards from the Staromaiorske and Urozhaine directions.....
Birds of Magyar and a couple of other drone units.
7th Battalion (Arey).
3 units of 35th Marine Brigade.
Omega unit (West).
4 Mechanized Brigades.
74th Recon Battalion.
37th and 38th Marine Brigades.
4th Tank Brigade....in Leopards.
No big defence lines,and they are about 5km off Staromlynivka.
Couple of Russian Tank units,an artillery unit and a few motor rifle Brigades await them at Staromlynivka.
Take that and there is a defence line South on the border of Donetsk and Zaporizhzhia Regions...about 8km South of Staromlynivka.
After that defence line is hopefully broken,it should be "Coast of Azov,here we come"....there is virtually nothing bar Bilmak to the West,which can easily be bypassed.

Heroyam Slava.

I think that is true about the majority of their kit, but I'm sure the west would like to get hold of a couple, the Sukhoi Su-35, and Su-27 similar aircraft (same family), but do different things, neither of which have been seen much (or at all) over Ukraine.
I'd take a good guess that the pilots of these aircraft are from the family's of the politically connected. So not only would they not want the aircraft lost/potentially captured the loss of the pilots would be a big blow.

You also have to wonder how many they have and how well maintained they are. Can they get spares etc.

SBU warned of a Wagner false flag at the Mozyr Oil Refinery.
I said it would be last Saturday,ok....almost a week late.
Might not be Wagner's doing,but....it's on fire.

Slava Ukraini.

Can't see it being Wagner......my Chimnea in the garden has seen bigger fires.

Last edited:
Blimey the Russians hit a military target (Rivne region oil depot) in Western Ukraine with drones - Ukraine hits a furl storage site at least once every day.
Perhaps the Russians have realised what they should actually be doing to try and win this war rather than killing civilians.

Last edited:
I think that is true about the majority of their kit, but I'm sure the west would like to get hold of a couple, the Sukhoi Su-35, and Su-27 similar aircraft (same family), but do different things, neither of which have been seen much (or at all) over Ukraine.
should just send Clint Eastwood to nick one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.