Russian invasion of Ukraine

Get ready for some more Russian memorabilia.
They have pulled around 1500 tanks from storage in Siberia......as rusty as you like.....it's still going to plan though.

Slava Ukraini.

I wish the US would train Ukrainian pilots onto A-10s, they’d absolutely rip through these Russian tin cans in days.

Was looking on google earth earlier at the "storage" facility, it's a very large yard full of rusty tanks, many without turrets, the co-ordinates were on twitter earlier. I'd be surprised if any of them work to be honest, and I've no idea how old some of them were, certainly not "modern".
Wow, not even kept inside.

Good to see they are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

It's all a question of what you can afford to lose. Putin doesn't care about losing tanks and tank crews. Ukraine can't afford to lose many aircraft or pilots.
Its the US worried about an Aircraft getting damaged and landing in occupied territory and Russia getting their hands on it.
Thats apparently what the powers that be have been at loggerheads about.

Slava Ukraini.

Was looking on google earth earlier at the "storage" facility, it's a very large yard full of rusty tanks, many without turrets, the co-ordinates were on twitter earlier. I'd be surprised if any of them work to be honest, and I've no idea how old some of them were, certainly not "modern".
Think there is 2600 there now,after the 1500 have gone.

Slava Ukraini.

Its the US worried about an Aircraft getting damaged and landing in occupied territory and Russia getting their hands on it.
Thats apparently what the powers that be have been at loggerheads about.

Slava Ukraini.
True. A problem that the Russians don't have. Russian gear might interest a few museums but there's not much to learn from it.

True. A problem that the Russians don't have. Russian gear might interest a few museums but there's not much to learn from it.
I think that is true about the majority of their kit, but I'm sure the west would like to get hold of a couple, the Sukhoi Su-35, and Su-27 similar aircraft (same family), but do different things, neither of which have been seen much (or at all) over Ukraine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.