Russian invasion of Ukraine

That's the number, but why it has the UK flag in it I don't know as we've never had any. More the merrier but these won't kick the dicks out alone.

UK announced it will help build a coalition to get them as well as help pursuance the US to let Ukraine receive them. As always, in this war, the UK is at the forefront of getting stuff done.

Without taking anything away from the Ukrainian people who deserve all the plaudits the reason Ukraine is still in this fight and now able to go toe to toe with the Russians is down, in no small part although not exclusively, to the UK’s contribution at critical stages since 2014. Our actions and words have mattered.

UK announced it will help build a coalition to get them as well as help pursuance the US to let Ukraine receive them. As always, in this war, the UK is at the forefront of getting stuff done.

Without taking anything away from the Ukrainian people who deserve all the plaudits the reason Ukraine is still in this fight and now able to go toe to toe with the Russians is down, in no small part although not exclusively, to the UK’s contribution at critical stages since 2014. Our actions and words have mattered.
The same UK government that let all the top Russian Oligarchs do what they want in London ?

I agree the UK has done very well, and I wholeheartedly support the UK stance.

But we shouldn't kid ourselves, it's essentially down to the Yanks. Hence the huge concern over Trump.

But we shouldn't kid ourselves, it's essentially down to the Yanks. Hence the huge concern over Trump.

Of course the US has the hardware, we belong to a military collective so have shall we say “streamlined” our military (some might say outsourced) but we’ve influenced supplies that go way above our own military capability.

I heard this week that if trump is convicted in Georgia and goes to prison, he will stay in prison as the inditement is state related and not federal so he won’t be able to pardon himself. It was also said this week that 64% of US voters will not vote for Trump in support of Ukraine and the worry that he will pull support. It has also been said that a law has been passed in the states which states that no one president will be able to stop support for Ukraine and that decision can only come from a majority vote in congress.

That's the number, but why it has the UK flag in it I don't know as we've never had any. More the merrier but these won't kick the dicks out alone.

I believe we pushed for them to be sent quite aggressively so are getting some for the glory ( not the right term but struggling to to think of the work Im looking for )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.