Russian invasion of Ukraine

Today's round up stories make it very clear that, as I reported earlier in the week, Russian counter battery fire along the Southern front is virtually non existent and it is very weak around Bakhmut.
Without their one advantage (artillary) the Russians are doomed. Just a matter of time till a breakthrough occurs now.

Last edited:
Today's round up stories make it very clear that, as I reported earlier in tge week, Russian counter battery fire along the Southern front is virtually non existent and it is very weak around Bakhmut.
Without their one advantage (artillary) the Russians are doomed. Just a matter of time till a breakthrough occurs now.
Here’s hoping. The dream ticket for me in this war would be to liberate Mariupol. Can’t see it happening for a while yet like but onwards and upwards (or downwards and across!) and all that.

Today's round up stories make it very clear that, as I reported earlier in the week, Russian counter battery fire along the Southern front is virtually non existent and it is very weak around Bakhmut.
Hope you’re right - however, every move the Russians make (or don’t) should be treated with extreme caution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.