Russian invasion of Ukraine

This argument is used by the selfish in every war. I've seen photos from certain Americans from the early forties being against America joining WWII
Americans in general were against joining. They saw Europe as a basket case (probably correctly) and didn't care about Asia, they were happy enough to sell weapons and supplies and sit on the sidelines.
That only changed when they began to feel threatened.

I'm not sure if the Russians have run out of artillery barrels....can't get them there because the routes are under Ukrainian fire control,or the troops don't know how to change them.
So basically,they are having to send full pieces of artillery to the front.
This is why so many are getting destroyed.

Slava Ukraini.

The billions of pounds we are sending to Ukraine while neglecting problems over here. Its a disgrace

This is a shit argument for 2 reasons.

1) We are not helping Ukraine out of charity, we are doing it because stopping Putin now will save 100x as much money and many British lives because he will carry on attacking neighbouring states as he’s promised he will, and we’ll eventually get drawn into a war with British troops on the ground.

2) We have more than enough money to sort out homelessness, the NHS, whatever issue you want. Last I checked the covid fraud total was up to £25 Billion. It’s fixing corruption in our own country that would help the homeless and sick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.