Russian invasion of Ukraine

Honestly pisses me off Ukraine hasn't been given what it's needed to do the job much earlier.
I think the genuine concern of NATO members was escalating things too quickly. They felt (correctly imo) that drip feeling increasing military aid was less likely to drag themselves directly into the conflict.

I think the genuine concern of NATO members was escalating things too quickly. They felt (correctly imo) that drip feeling increasing military aid was less likely to drag themselves directly into the conflict.
I think it's a bit of cowardice tbh, especially from those in Washington. Yes they have provided the majority of weapons that have found their way to Ukraine, but it's almost like they need someone (Britain) to set a precedent on what they are eventually willing to provide militarily.

I've no doubt this is done purposefully of course, in an agreement between our two governments.

Last edited:
If that's the numbers in the first wave then that's significant. I know Ukraine had been promised those sort of numbers originally but thought it might take time to build up the capability.

Honestly pisses me off Ukraine hasn't been given what it's needed to do the job much earlier.
Denmark alone will give 19.
The Airfield at Starokonstantinov, Khmelnitsky region,looks like its already being prepared.

Slava Ukraini.

Send a couple of tanks into the defended area, these tanks take a set route triggering anti personnel mines for the infantry later, blast the fuck out of the concentrated defence lines, all the time watching with drones, once the inevitable artillery starts the drones pinpoint the location and Send coordinates where the ukraine artillery neutralises the threat, send in the infantry to clean up the area, simple and effective strategy, causing as little losses as possible whilst also fucking up the Russian positions , take and secure the area then move on, people go on about how slow it is supposed to be going, however what I've just described in an attack on one single treeline, slow and steady wins the race.

I took this from a video I've just watched and can assure you I have no tactical knowledge whatsoever, and I'm not claiming to :)

Send a couple of tanks into the defended area, these tanks take a set route triggering anti personnel mines for the infantry later, blast the fuck out of the concentrated defence lines, all the time watching with drones, once the inevitable artillery starts the drones pinpoint the location and Send coordinates where the ukraine artillery neutralises the threat, send in the infantry to clean up the area, simple and effective strategy, causing as little losses as possible whilst also fucking up the Russian positions , take and secure the area then move on, people go on about how slow it is supposed to be going, however what I've just described in an attack on one single treeline, slow and steady wins the race.

I took this from a video I've just watched and can assure you I have no tactical knowledge whatsoever, and I'm not claiming to :)
This video I think. Crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.