Russian invasion of Ukraine

F5-eQ_VWwAEmskV

Last edited:
Russian fighter jet shot 2 missiles at UK spy plane over the Black Sea in near miss.
last year - and was reported as an incident, but not as 'shot' - now clarified details have come out of what actually happened - 1 Russian pilot thought he'd been given permission to fire from ground. He did, t'other russian pilot asked him WTF he was doing, missile missed. 1 Russian pilot fired again(!), but the missile just dropped off the wing

""
They may not be wearing any greasepaint but I am sure they have those massive shoes on under their desks.
I do love watching a bit of Solovyov. It slike watching Trump's nightly briefings at the height of COVID, comedy gold.
I suppose Jones has to try and get income from somewhere to pay his fines

""
They may not be wearing any greasepaint but I am sure they have those massive shoes on under their desks.
I do love watching a bit of Solovyov. It slike watching Trump's nightly briefings at the height of COVID, comedy gold.
I suppose Jones has to try and get income from somewhere to pay his fines

As if we didn’t know Alex Jones is a traitorous wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.