Russian invasion of Ukraine

Day 568 Review:

Interesting to note that the total Starlink outage across Europe prevented additional drone damage in Sevastopol.

Last edited:
I do wonder if the hits on the naval base were storm shadow’s. Where did they get launched from! 150m range at most means the naval base was out of range for it. They must have had some sneaky way to launch them… wondering if the large underwater drones have somehow been set up as launcher.

I do wonder if the hits on the naval base were storm shadow’s. Where did they get launched from! 150m range at most means the naval base was out of range for it. They must have had some sneaky way to launch them… wondering if the large underwater drones have somehow been set up as launcher.
Or perhaps Storm Shadow has a bigger range than we've been told

If aircraft launched (suggested by communications yesterday), they could easily be less than 150m from the naval base, over the sea south of Odessa/Kherson, risky to the pilots of course, but they are in a war.

Putin in trouble...

An interesting interview. But also interesting that he says that Western democracies are in trouble.

He's absolutely right that we (the West) have to understand what it is that Russia, Iran, NK and China want.

I think we know what Russia wants and we can forgot about talking to them. But China, as ever, is the key player here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.