Russian invasion of Ukraine

Andrey Yusov, representative of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications of Ukraine, confirmed the information that Ramzan Kadyrov is in a serious condition in the hospital. Earlier, a number of Chechen channels began to spread information that Kadyrov was in a coma.
Hope that nonce **** has caught something serious from sucking Putlers todger! Bearded fat nonce ****!

I can remember going to Blackpool and watching a few women mud wrestle in a pub..weird to witness but the drinks was ok..

I can remember going to Blackpool and the club had a glass floor for dancing on with the bar area directly below! Cannot remember anything about drinks for some reason!
(Wonder if it is still there?)

Girkin, Prigozhin and now Kadyrov. Three most dangerous men for kremlin **** are out. Three critics in case of russia losing the war. Is the **** ready to withdraw from Ukraine?
Putin feard all 3.
Prigozhin...Kadyrov...Girkin...in that order.
Not so much Girkin,but he was terrified of Prigozhin's presence....followed by Kadyrov.

Slava Ukraini.

I had a couple of questions put to me.
Why i call Oblasts Regions.
Was because i was getting messages why i call them Oblasts....Oblast is basically a Region.
Why over the last few months do i use "Heroyam Slava" as well as "Slava Ukraini"
Slava Ukraini means "Glory to Ukraine"
Heroyam Slava means "Glory to the heros".
I thought to myself,it was ignorant to the people fighting on behalf of Ukraine,and did not use Glory to the heros as much as i should of.
I admire these people like you would not believe...they are incredible human beings.
I know most will know what i just wrote....for those not sure.
Cheers...Andy.

Slava Ukraini......Heroyam Slava.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.