Russian invasion of Ukraine

Are there any charities set up locally where you can support the Ukraine war effort? Not supporting Ukrainian refugees but doing something that would support the troops - thinking something like packages that get sent to the front line.
Bob from the Harrogate Blues has made 7 or 8 visits with a lorry and trailer. As well as goodies for the Children's hospital, he has taken medical equipment and clothing for troops. The OSC have also paid for wheelchairs for the injured.

Are there any charities set up locally where you can support the Ukraine war effort? Not supporting Ukrainian refugees but doing something that would support the troops - thinking something like packages that get sent to the front line.

I don’t know about locally but if you look through this guys Twitter feed there are a few out there. A couple to buy drones and some for medical equipment. Worth checking out as there are fakers out there and I think this guy validates what he shares.

Cheers for telling me mate....a hole either side is good enough though ;)

Heroyam Slava.
When your sailing south from blighty there is open ocean to the west where all you can see is stars (if your lucky) and land with ports to the east. Hence Port and Starboard.
Similarly you have Posh, when referring to the rich, on traveling to and from the British Empire - It means Port Out, Starboard Home. On your way out the most expensive cabins were on the left snd on the way back on the right - a good view of land from a ship always costs more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.