Russian invasion of Ukraine

Shaping operations over the last few days around Robotyne and Verbove seem to have given way to an armoured assault to the South West of Verbove overnight.
The shaping operations via satalite fire data.

Last edited:
Up to 50 Ukrainian drones launched at Crimea,so far.
Going straight over left bank of Dnipro......said weeks ago the Russians moved everyrhing.....no air defence in that area.

Slava Ukraini.
Seems like a strategy here where UKA target the supply lines and then the air defence. Once you drain an occupied area of supplies and take out the air defence it clears the way for drones and maybe fighter jets.

Not sure how many weapons are left to spare over here to be fair but this is pure electioneering for next month I reckon. PiS, think the equivalent of Tories are reliant on the rural vote in the East and this grain deal nonsense smacks of em trying to ramp that up before the vote. All the standard transport routes are remaining open for other supplies.

To this man I would quote 0:25

A bit worrying that a row seems to be developing between Poland and Ukraine over grain, and that Poland are no longer supplying any weapons.
It’s the Polish PM firming up support back home. Once a grain deal is sorted they’ll be back supplying weapons.

I still think they will give ATACMS,even though they said they aint doing.

Slava Ukraini.
Seems to be off the cards for the foreseeable.

Clearly the US wants (needs?) some form of relationship still with Moscow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.