Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sounds good but 3,000 shells from France is 692.2 shells a week or 98.9 a day.
Ukraine needs to get to 10,000 a day so not that great. Every Western country needs to multiply Shell production 10 fold.
The UK has quite a large shell manufacturing capacity, I don't know but I'd assume production levels have been up'd for Ukraine.
Edit just had a quick look we've already supplied over 300 thousand artillery shell and are committed to supplying tens of thousands more in the next 12 month's.

Last edited:
The UK has quite a large shell manufacturing capacity, I don't know but I'd assume production levels have been up'd for Ukraine.
Edit just had a quick look we've already supplied over 300 thousand artillery shell and are committed to supplying tens of thousands more in the next 12 month's.
They need more.......
Since Friday,Ukraine has,for the first time,been firing more artillery shells than Russia,on a daily basis.
Maybe Russia dont have enough artillery pieces anymore.

Slava Ukraini.

They need more.......
Since Friday,Ukraine has,for the first time,been firing more artillery shells than Russia,on a daily basis.
Maybe Russia dont have enough artillery pieces anymore.

Slava Ukraini.
I'm sure they do, them 155mm shells take some making for a country not on a war footing. I would hope we're ramping production up as quickly as possible.

Apparently this is them landing, not sure if this is the hit that got the helicopters or something else. Didnt expect the submunitions to go on so long.

300 sub munitions in each M39A1.
Thats what i confusing me regards these launches.

Slava Ukraini.

Has anyone seen a decent summary article of what has happened in the conflict since the beginning of 2023?

I feel like I've lost touch on what's happening and would appreciate if anyone has seen a high level summary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.