Russian invasion of Ukraine

They captured Poima on the way to Pishchanivka. Definately in Oleshky too as all of the above are being shelled by Russia.

Russia has dangerously reduced troop numbers on the left/east bank of the Dinipro over the last month and a half to curtail Ukrainian offensives in Zaporizhzhia. Ukraine has sensed an opportunity.
View attachment 96173
Yeah,i been going on about a possible offensive in that region for a couple of weeks now.
Especially when the Russians,like you say pulled most of their troops and equipment from the area.

Heroyam Slava.

Hasn't been any mention of the advance towards tomak for a while.
Are Ukraine still pushing in this direction?
Problem with Tokmak is there is still over 30k civilians there,that Russians wont let leave.
Ukraine will have to be,and they will be,very careful.
If however,it was the Russians attacking Tokmak,well,i think we know what they would do.

Slava Ukraini.

ATACMS launches.........There was 3 launches....1 consisted of 2 missiles,1 was 3 missiles,and 1 was 6 missiles.
The launch of 2,hit Berdyansk airfield.
Where did the launch of 3 and 6 hit?
I know 1 launch hit Luhansk airfield,but not seen or heard nothing about it.....maybe that was the 3 launch,if so,where did the 6 launch hit????????
Baffling.

Slava Ukraini.

ATACMS launches.........There was 3 launches....1 consisted of 2 missiles,1 was 3 missiles,and 1 was 6 missiles.
I know 1 launch hit Luhansk airfield,but not seen or heard nothing about it.....maybe that was the 3 launch,if so,where did the 6 launch hit????????
Baffling.

Slava Ukraini.
We're they all launched at about the same time?

I am thinking perhaps the same 2 targets but follow on hits when previous launches worked.

Baffling.

Slava Ukraini.

it is unfortunately possible that they got intercepted.

We're they all launched at about the same time?

I am thinking perhaps the same 2 targets but follow on hits when previous launches worked.
Cant of been mate.....6 and 5 missiles at 2 airfields would of destroyed the airfields almost.
300 sub munitions in each missile,each with a blast range of 30 metres......no way more than 2 hit Berdyansk airfield,and if it was 2,1 was off target,by some distance.
I'm waiting for the nod to post summat,when/if,i do,you will get what i mean mate.

Slava Ukraini.

Cant of been mate.....6 and 5 missiles at 2 airfields would of destroyed the airfields almost.
300 sub munitions in each missile,each with a blast range of 30 metres......no way more than 2 hit Berdyansk airfield,and if it was 2,1 was off target,by some distance.
I'm waiting for the nod to post summat,when/if,i do,you will get what i mean mate.

Slava Ukraini.
Many thanks for reply.
Just thinking that the Russ have been spacing their parked aircraft well apart to stop multi hits.

Hopefully a more likely explanation of the type you hint at will be imminent.

Problem with Tokmak is there is still over 30k civilians there,that Russians wont let leave.
Ukraine will have to be,and they will be,very careful.
If however,it was the Russians attacking Tokmak,well,i think we know what they would do.

Slava Ukraini.
You know of any partisan activity there mate?

it is unfortunately possible that they got intercepted.
I get what you are saying,but Russia struggle to intercept drones.
The M39A1 has a flight ceiling of 160,000 feet and can travel at Mach 3.
Do you see the Russians intercepting them?

Slava Ukraini.

You know of any partisan activity there mate?
Partisan are very active in Tokmak,Kherson and Donbas areas.
Partisan dont get enough credit for the work they do.....They have played a huge role in this invasion.
The Russians are terrified of them.
You could have a little old Babuska by day.....come nightfall,she's a fuckin commander.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.