Russian invasion of Ukraine

worth reading

Illia Ponomarenko

@IAPonomarenko

The ongoing anti-Jewish pogrom in Russia is, of course, no fluke. It's the result of literally more than a decade of hateful state-run propaganda that most of the world preferred not to see for years.It's what happens when a dictatorial regime places a bet and allocates gargantuan funds on the nurturing of xenophobia, the constant search for antagonism and enemies without and within -- you know, the ones who are to blame for everything.It's about all those insane clips from Russian political TV shows that feel like a madhouse going bonkers. Hatred and tribalism have become an integral part of Vladimir Putin's Russia. Dirty khokhol swines, degenerate Westerners, dumb Yankees, slow Estonians, fascist Germans, NATO, gays, English island rats, and now also Zionists - they are all enemies, and they owe us, and we're going to take what's ours, and the sacred war is the answer. Nationalistic pro-war Z-channels on Telegram literally drown in slurs toward northern and southern Caucasians, Asians, Ukrainians, etc etc etc. The hatred of everyone against everyone is the regime's very foundation. The Kremlin has been playing with fire and using this instrument for way too long and too much. The bar is being lowered with every step. Down to declaring an entire 40-million European nation "Nazi" and unleashing the worst European bloodbath since WWII. And now all the hatred and resentment are manifesting themselves a bit out of hand. How are things with Ramzan Kadyrov and his private army's increasingly offensive conduct toward Russia's white Z-patriots? What I see now tells me the domestic situation in Russia may be much more fragile than we think

Like Tyson Fury on Saturday Putin is getting battered.

However, an Albanian troll farm might win him an US election which will win him the war.
I’m not sure it will, mate. I think if the US withdraws, Europe will (more likely than not) step up. I don’t see what choice it has.

worth reading

Illia Ponomarenko
@IAPonomarenko

The ongoing anti-Jewish pogrom in Russia is, of course, no fluke. It's the result of literally more than a decade of hateful state-run propaganda that most of the world preferred not to see for years.It's what happens when a dictatorial regime places a bet and allocates gargantuan funds on the nurturing of xenophobia, the constant search for antagonism and enemies without and within -- you know, the ones who are to blame for everything.It's about all those insane clips from Russian political TV shows that feel like a madhouse going bonkers. Hatred and tribalism have become an integral part of Vladimir Putin's Russia. Dirty khokhol swines, degenerate Westerners, dumb Yankees, slow Estonians, fascist Germans, NATO, gays, English island rats, and now also Zionists - they are all enemies, and they owe us, and we're going to take what's ours, and the sacred war is the answer. Nationalistic pro-war Z-channels on Telegram literally drown in slurs toward northern and southern Caucasians, Asians, Ukrainians, etc etc etc. The hatred of everyone against everyone is the regime's very foundation. The Kremlin has been playing with fire and using this instrument for way too long and too much. The bar is being lowered with every step. Down to declaring an entire 40-million European nation "Nazi" and unleashing the worst European bloodbath since WWII. And now all the hatred and resentment are manifesting themselves a bit out of hand. How are things with Ramzan Kadyrov and his private army's increasingly offensive conduct toward Russia's white Z-patriots? What I see now tells me the domestic situation in Russia may be much more fragile than we think

Putin seems to be doing everything possible to do everything Hitler did. Astonishing really. Hopefully the end result will be the same without the millions dying this time.

Putin trying to claim this was organised by the west and Ukraine, it's not even laughable really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.