Russian invasion of Ukraine

Would China get involved after this

It's a very long way from China, if Google reports the location correctly.

It seems to be on the mainline TransSiberian railway.

I would guess this is the direct rail route from North Korea (NK and Russia share a short border) being used for arms, so China only indirectly involved.

Just my speculation.

Severomuysky TunnelScreenshot_20231130_134127_Maps.jpg

Russian cyber ops teans are challenging the validity / accuracy/ overship of of Ukrainian daily update videos on YouTube and Google is buying it!
Video content providers are being deprved of click revenue and videos are disappearing from YouTube as a result.
Who'd have thought Google would buy Russian cyber ops. A shocking state of affairs.

EDIT: Only one survived the cyber assult:

Last edited:
Updates since yesterday afternoon -
Sorry, very busy with an IT roll-out:

Mark Sumner Update:

More Russian Suff:

Day 645 Review:

Russian cyber ops teans are challenging the validity / accuracy/ overship of of Ukrainian daily update videos on YouTube and Google is buying it!
Video content providers are being deprved of click revenue and videos are disappearing from YouTube as a result.
Who'd have thought Google would buy Russian cyber ops. A shocking state of affairs.

EDIT: Only one survived the cyber assult:

Where are you reading about that? I’ve been seeing all the usual suspects suggested to me today as normal on YouTube

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.