Russian invasion of Ukraine

Loads of estimates ranging from 10:1 down to 3:1 it is hard to say, but it will be high due to the sheer amount of bombs that was dropped on them. Don't think Ukraine will confirm the amount as the retreat was a shit show there is no second line prepared correctly which some reckon is why Zalzuny was fucked off, as he had plenty of time to prepare. But this could just be speculation.
My cousin was furious at the timing of rotation.
He says it was too early.
The line was being held comfortably,so why change it?
Soldiers coming off a break into the most brutal shit on earth....we should of remained....is his thoughts.

Slava Ukraini.

My cousin was furious at the timing of rotation.
He says it was too early.
The line was being held comfortably,so why change it?
Soldiers coming off a break into the most brutal shit on earth....we should of remained....is his thoughts.

Slava Ukraini.
I think other Russian assaults begin soon and the Russians wanted Ukrainian reserves tied up in Avdiivka.

Nope. House business is decided by the Speaker.

I read somewhere he could executive order it if he declares it a clear and present danger to the US.

Which right now it isn’t. But with the alerts last week about some new security threat may be changing very soon.

Certainly feels that the door is being opened for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.