Russian invasion of Ukraine

I accept your sentiments but it’s more complicated than that.
You say it is but I'm not convinced. The man doesn't have unlimited resources so he would have to back off. The only time he's ever going to go nuclear is if boots end up on the ground marching for Moscow and even then I'm not convinced it will happen. Beat them down, knock out their ships and planes, take the Ukrainian land back, boot them out of Kaliningrad and then fortify the NATO borders with Russia.

From "The Analyst":

CONTINUES:…
The late 2022 offensive when Ukraine retook Kherson and the Kupiansk area made it seem like they would quickly defeat Russia. It acted as a stop on urgency. The offensive last year created a stalemate that stuck. The fall of Avdivka has shattered any illusions - the Russian offensive and Ukrainian withdrawals have crashed through any remaining reticence.
The Europeans are finally awake.

Agree let’s hope we can finally support Ukraine as we should
I accept your sentiments but it’s more complicated than that.
You say it is but I'm not convinced. The man doesn't have unlimited resources so he would have to back off. The only time he's ever going to go nuclear is if boots end up on the ground marching for Moscow and even then I'm not convinced it will happen. Beat them down, knock out their ships and planes, take the Ukrainian land back, boot them out of Kaliningrad and then fortify the NATO borders with Russia.
Agreed Zelenskyi will not settle until Russians are back where they belong over the 2014 border he has no choice but to fight on he knows the Russians will be back to seize more areas of Ukraine.

German Ministry of Defense confirms Taurus wiretapping scandal

"According to our assessment, a conversation in the Air Force was intercepted. We cannot currently say with certainty whether changes were made to the recorded or written version that is circulating on social media," a spokeswoman for the Ministry of Defense stated.

The head of the Russian state broadcaster RT, Margarita Simonyan, published an audio recording of the approximately 30-minute conversation on Friday.

The exchange documented in the audio file is about the possible use of German "Taurus" cruise missiles by Ukrainian armed forces and its possible effects. Among other things, there is talk of whether the bridge that connects the Crimean peninsula with the Russian mainland could also be hit.

Air Force Inspector Ingo Gerhartz, among others, took part in the conversation. It is said to have served as preparation for a briefing for Defense Minister Boris Pistorius.

The reports are raising concerns among parliamentarians.

How was Russia able to obtain the recording of an internal conversation between Bundeswehr officers?

“The Federal Office for the Military Counterintelligence Service (BAMAD) has initiated all necessary measures,” a spokeswoman for the ministry informed.

The process is explosive: Russian media reported on the allegedly intercepted air force communications, and propaganda channels published a recording.

Chancellor Olaf Scholz's refusal to deliver "Taurus" to Ukraine is discussed.

"Because nobody really knows why the Chancellor is blocking this, the most bizarre rumors naturally arise," ZDF quotes Air Force Inspector Ingo Gerhartz, who can apparently be heard in the recording.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.