Russian invasion of Ukraine

What has happened to this guy to change his mind so much?

Mike Johnson believes that the current authorizations for AFU to use US weapons from the Biden Administration are not enough, - Voice of America

According to him, Washington should stop "micro-managing the war effort in Ukraine", and Johnson himself plans to raise this issue in a conversation with the Biden Administration.

"I have already spoken about it, and I will speak again. We will have conversations with the White House about this", - said the Speaker to Voice of America congressional correspondent Kateryna Lisunova.

What has happened to this guy to change his mind so much?

Mike Johnson believes that the current authorizations for AFU to use US weapons from the Biden Administration are not enough, - Voice of America

According to him, Washington should stop "micro-managing the war effort in Ukraine", and Johnson himself plans to raise this issue in a conversation with the Biden Administration.

"I have already spoken about it, and I will speak again. We will have conversations with the White House about this", - said the Speaker to Voice of America congressional correspondent Kateryna Lisunova.
Probably a Partisan word.

Slava Ukraini.

Current in Turkey on Holiday and the place is rife with Russian which I find surprising given Turkeys supposed support of Ukraine. Coming back in August and planning on ordering some pro Ukrainian stickers to dot about the place anonymously, anyone know which Russian phrases would boil the most piss??

Current in Turkey on Holiday and the place is rife with Russian which I find surprising given Turkeys supposed support of Ukraine. Coming back in August and planning on ordering some pro Ukrainian stickers to dot about the place anonymously, anyone know which Russian phrases would boil the most piss??
Wifey wanted to go back and holiday in Turkey again and I said no, because of the ruSSians

Here you go mate

What is their disposition? Have they been mixing at all?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.