Russian invasion of Ukraine

The past 2 months have been the bloodiest for the russians yet, and over the last 3 months they have loss 100k soldiers to death or injury. They're drinking dirty water now due to the heat and getting ill.

Some quotes from ruskies in Kharkiv.

They are in Ukraine,Poland and Romania.
I was told 10 will be sent this year.
Dunno how many are in Ukraine,hopefully more than 10.

Heroyam Slava.

I do wonder if the delays have been down to the west and Ukraine wanting the Russia air defences degraded more before they get rolled out as to protect them from enemy fire.

I held a meeting with a bipartisan delegation from the U.S. House of Representatives.We discussed key areas of further American assistance, including additional air defense systems. This is critically important, as the Patriot systems save lives and protect infrastructure I I thank U.S. President Joe Biden, both chambers and parties of Congress, and the entire American people for their unwavering leadership in supporting Ukraine
—————————
Hopefully they have taken back the message “we cannot follow all your rules there will be accidents, my troops are only human.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.