Russian invasion of Ukraine

including all the ones who have fled russia because they are totally opposed to the war?
normal everyday folk with a conscience and who hate what is happening - they should be sent to north korea?

Plenty of them protesting in European cities showing support for their motherland, whilst not willing to die for it. Send the buggers back.

Clever those Ukrainians...

The FPV Drone with guided SABOT launcher. Deadly from above to armoured vehicles.
It renders the Russisn cope cage on armoured virhicles and short range ECM packs against drones totally useless.
(Not that the cope cage is that effective.)
Oh dear, how sad.

Last edited:
Missiles inbound again.

Slava Ukraini.
Stupid question but do they know where or the location they are being fired from ? Are the western countries not allowing the launch bases to be targeted ? I appreciate that is a wide wide question - probably very dumb !

Stupid question but do they know where or the location they are being fired from ? Are the western countries not allowing the launch bases to be targeted ? I appreciate that is a wide wide question - probably very dumb !
These ones today came in from the East and South of Ukraine.
Well out of Air Defence range.
Poltava was hit and possibly Kharkiv.
The missiles aimed at Poltava came in a group,maybe to overwhelm Air Defence?
The US said,no Aircraft can be targeted on the ground,,inside Russia,with their weapons.

Slava Ukraini.

These ones today came in from the East and South of Ukraine.
Well out of Air Defence range.
Poltava was hit and possibly Kharkiv.
The missiles aimed at Poltava came in a group,maybe to overwhelm Air Defence?
The US said,no Aircraft can be targeted on the ground,,inside Russia,with their weapons.

Slava Ukraini.
This needs to change and quickly

They’ve fled so they don’t get called up, send the lot back maybe they can sort the twat out over there for everybody, I’m sure one of those tv reporters son or daughter was last seen in the west so they didn’t get called up, straight on a plane back please.

Plenty of them protesting in European cities showing support for their motherland, whilst not willing to die for it. Send the buggers back.

to be clear,
in case you have the wrong idea about me,
like you, i am utterly appalled by what is happening.

the reason i asked the question is because you mentioned north korea as the place they should be sent to.
you have now changed that to send them back to russia,
which, if you had said originally, i might not have asked about.

no doubt what you say about some people leaving to avoid conscription is true,
as is your point about some of them protesting in the safety of the west,
but you are tarring every russian ex-pat with the same brush.

my friend is 41.
she didn't leave to avoid being called up.
she and many of her friends left because they could not bear it.

you probably won't believe me,
but the anger and rage we all feel towards the russians who are committing these atrocities is nothing compared to the incredible pain she feels when she reads about it.
her heart is broken by it and probably will never mend.

"send the lot back" and "send the buggers back" is a generalisation that doesn't take into consideration the consequences of what these people would face if we sent them back.

and like i said,
you said send them to north korea not russia.

is a reindeer herder in siberia a bad person?
can he do anything about what these cunts are doing in ukraine?

is a babushka who lives in the middle of nowhere a bad person?
can she do anything about these fuckers in power?

what is hapening is a fucking disgrace,
but not all russians are bad people.

to be clear,
in case you have the wrong idea about me,
like you, i am utterly appalled by what is happening.

the reason i asked the question is because you mentioned north korea as the place they should be sent to.
you have now changed that to send them back to russia,
which, if you had said originally, i might not have asked about.

no doubt what you say about some people leaving to avoid conscription is true,
as is your point about some of them protesting in the safety of the west,
but you are tarring every russian ex-pat with the same brush.

my friend is 41.
she didn't leave to avoid being called up.
she and many of her friends left because they could not bear it.

you probably won't believe me,
but the anger and rage we all feel towards the russians who are committing these atrocities is nothing compared to the incredible pain she feels when she reads about it.
her heart is broken by it and probably will never mend.

"send the lot back" and "send the buggers back" is a generalisation that doesn't take into consideration the consequences of what these people would face if we sent them back.

and like i said,
you said send them to north korea not russia.
Ye I meant send them to N Korea if they won’t go back to Russia, seen as Putin is cozying up to them, why should western countries take them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.