Russian invasion of Ukraine

A serious discussion on a football forum with someone who does a points tally for kissing girls on a night out
hahaha,
i'll give you that one :)

and has never seen a capital letter in his life?
we're getting off-topic here.
i've been given loads for over 15 years on here about it.
as guardiola says "no, not going to change".

I'm up for sending back any russian in Europe if they're on a visa and spotted at any pro russian demo.
come on,
did i object to that at any stage?
what i brought up was the use of the word "all".
not the word "any".

all russians should be sent to north korea,
or as it turns out, sent back to russia.

it's too black and white.
not everyone is a bad guy.

if the above statement about all russians being sent back is true,
should yulia navalnaya be sent back with all the rest?
where is the line drawn?
and who draws it?

where is the line drawn?
and who draws it?
Putin draws the lines,normally in red.
Then he lets the world know,he will nuke your house as you crossed said red line.
He will then do nothing.
Maybe at a push,put a couple of Kinzhal into the local nursery and pop your hot tub.
Then his Kremlin cronies will swear blind it was Norway's fault.

Heroyam Slava.

These ones today came in from the East and South of Ukraine.
Well out of Air Defence range.
Poltava was hit and possibly Kharkiv.
The missiles aimed at Poltava came in a group,maybe to overwhelm Air Defence?
The US said,no Aircraft can be targeted on the ground,,inside Russia,with their weapons.

Slava Ukraini.
I wonder when the restriction will lift ? A number of countries have lifted it already ? Hopefully America will wake up…..

I wonder when the restriction will lift ? A number of countries have lifted it already ? Hopefully America will wake up…..
It's a bit crazy IMO.
Whats the point in giving weapons,and then saying "only 100km" etc....Think Germany say 40km.
ATACMS,for instance,can be put through your letterbox from 300km...They wont allow it.
Don't see the point personally.
Just let Ukraine do what they need to do with the weapons provided.

Slava Ukraini.

That video clip is sickening, hugging a murderer like that on behalf of the largest democracy in the world shows where Indias face is turned and it is not the west.

That video clip is sickening, hugging a murderer like that on behalf of the largest democracy in the world shows where Indias face is turned and it is not the west.
Modi seems to be in the very image of Putin and Xi, we just don’t get to see that much of it as the West fail to report most of the stuff.

i understand that, brother,
but we have to be careful with our words.

send them all back and send the buggers back is plain wrong.

they did what they could in their own country to object to what is going on.
it's not akin to holding up a placard in trafalgar square.
to protest in russia has very dangerous consequences and they know plenty of people who suffered them.

they had no choice but to leave.
i am not party to what they do,
they would be foolish to tell me,
but they continue their struggle outside of their own country.
they are not being cozied up to by putin.

so perhaps that explains why i reacted to the generalisation i read.
i shouldn't have spoken up.
it would've been easier that way.

slava ukraini.
We use terms like “send them all back” it’s partially how people express grief at the thought of little children traumatised by what’s happening in Ukraine some children, babies will never recover.
All over the world it’s the children who suffer by the actions of adults. Heartbreaking what’s happening to already very sick children. some of the pictures are horrendous.

Little Mykyta has Lyell syndrome (toxic epidermal necrolysis). He and his family were in the Okhmatdyt children's hospital at the time of the shelling by Russian terrorists.Fortunately, no one of the family was injured. Mykyta has already been transferred to another hospital for further treatment

i understand that, brother,
but we have to be careful with our words.

send them all back and send the buggers back is plain wrong.

they did what they could in their own country to object to what is going on.
it's not akin to holding up a placard in trafalgar square.
to protest in russia has very dangerous consequences and they know plenty of people who suffered them.

they had no choice but to leave.
i am not party to what they do,
they would be foolish to tell me,
but they continue their struggle outside of their own country.
they are not being cozied up to by putin.

so perhaps that explains why i reacted to the generalisation i read.
i shouldn't have spoken up.
it would've been easier that way.

slava ukraini.
No you should say what you think, aware that many do support him, home and away.

They may not "all be monsters" but it's sad how many support this, home or away.

The attacks of the last 2 days, are direct attacks on NATO, carried out knowing a major summit was happening, and done on a territory that is not NATO, and it shows putin and his country up for what they are, a parriah in the world.

Such a shame covid never visited him and his cohorts seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.