Russian invasion of Ukraine

It has but having said that the West were saying at the outset that economic sanctions would crush the Russian cunts (my words not theirs) within a few months, and it clearly didn’t
I thought it was the other way around.
I read that sanctions would take a while to have any affect, but would slowly starve the Russian war machine each day they went on.
The damage has already been done. Putin knows that even if the war ended tomorrow, the effects will last decades.
The only way he can get out of this, is to have some face saving "win" to prove he was right. Personally, i think he will be off'ed by one of his own.

Last edited:
I thought it was the other way around.
I read that sanction would take a while to have any affect, but would slowly starve the Russian war machine each day they went on.
The damage has already been done. Putin knows that even if the war ended tomorrow, the effects will last decades.
The only way he can get out of this, is to have some face saving "win" to prove he was right. Personally, i think he will be off'ed by one of his own.
I’ve been hearing this for a while

China have to supply the world with (mostly) shit, it's not in their interests to help russia too much.
Yep. Chinese economy is wobbly. They can't risk sanctions. But they do have a direct border with Russia and so its hard to know what is going back and forth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.