Russian invasion of Ukraine

Bloomberg have published a forecast of when Russian financial reserves will run out. Depending on the volume of oil sold and the price thereof, the best guess is 18 to 24 months.
If that is right, will Putin start suing for peace soon or go berserk?

Bloomberg have published a forecast of when Russian financial reserves will run out. Depending on the volume of oil sold and the price thereof, the best guess is 18 to 24 months.
If that is right, will Putin start suing for peace soon or go berserk?
Even if they don’t run out because this somehow ends tomorrow, it’s been a catastrophic decision by any metric.

Even if they don’t run out because this somehow ends tomorrow, it’s been a catastrophic decision by any metric.
It has but having said that the West were saying at the outset that economic sanctions would crush the Russian cunts (my words not theirs) within a few months, and it clearly didn’t

It has but having said that the West were saying at the outset that economic sanctions would crush the Russian cunts (my words not theirs) within a few months, and it clearly didn’t
When you say ‘the West’ who do you mean exactly, as it’s quite a big cohort!

When you think of the depletion of military resources, loss of personnel, reduction in national standing and the cash this will have burnt up, it’s been an unmitigated disaster, crushed or not. The daft **** made the mistake of thinking he could keep prodding and poking and not get any meaningful response.

When you say ‘the West’ who do you mean exactly, as it’s quite a big cohort!

When you think of the depletion of military resources, loss of personnel, reduction in national standing and the cash this will have burnt up, it’s been an unmitigated disaster, crushed or not. The daft **** made the mistake of thinking he could keep prodding and poking and not get any meaningful response.
By the West I mean the rhetoric of the UK and US governments and the UK media. I am not as learned as yourself so it’s the general impression I got from that at the time. Unfortunately I don’t think the daft **** doesn’t know how to stop.

On another lighter point I noticed there was a horse in the equestrian called Jefferson, not yours is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.